Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Scientist Lied

Here we are in the year 2013. The world didn't end. There wasn't any zombie Apocalypse. What a shame... Really wanted to use my Anti-zombie suit I created. JOKE.

 So the first post of this blog supposed to be my reflection of 2013 AND my new 2013 resolution. Yeap! I'm going to make this space as my way of releasing my stress and reflecting on myself for the day. I'm hoping that I could have a new post each day so that i could improve myself and also my life. I know... i wont be able to do that but hey, its worth trying right?? 

So... reflection of the year... hmmm... I think I did horrible this year. Everything was a huge mess. My studies were crap. My social life was down the drain and not to mention my family? OH GOD! The horror!! I didn't think that i could actually survive 2012. I really thought I would break down somewhere through the year but luckily I didn't. I'm kinda proud of myself that I could actually went through it. I didn't expect myself to do that well. But hey, glad I could made did and managed to open up this space.

My resolution for 2013.
Firstly, I would LOVE to start back on my dancing so I could stay fit and of course achieve my dreams of being a dancer. I should start signing up for dancing and also do cover and post it online so people could critique on me. That way i would definitely improve for the better right?

Secondly, I going to start following a healthy lifestyle. This is going to be the hardest change that I would have to do. I just LOVE JUNK FOOD. They are my life. I eat it everywhere I go. The worst part is reducing the amount of ramyun I'm going to eat. I'm also planing to go to the gym atb least once a week and also take the stairs and walk in every possible chance I have. It also save money right?? I don't even know if I could do that. But i know if I WANT to be better, I NEED to try. 

Thirdly, I'm going sign myself up for guitar. Its something "new" for me to learn. I want to try to learn something new every year so that I could enjoy life much better. I'm still young so I thought I need to get all the knowledge I have in the world. We ARE living in the 21st Century. We need to be MORE TALENTED. I know that I'm not talented so I NEED to work hard to achieve what I dream myself to be.

Fourth, I want to be RESPONSIBLE. I need to. My dad is npot going to work all his life right? I need to take over someday. So I thought to myself "Hey! Why not I help my dad to pay off for the house?" I mean, I'm also living here. Even though it IS my dad responsibility but as a daughter, THIS is the only way I could REPAY all the things they had done for me.

Lastly but certainly not the least, I want to be a better VIP, B2UTY, BLACKJACK and High Skoolers. I wanna try to support them as much as I could. Even if its not much, I still want to support them. Buy their albums and stuff. Hehehe!1 Can't leave out the Korean in me! 

Oh! I almost forgot! I might even have some Korean post. Its a way for me to improve Korean... So, That it. That'ts the post for today. Life is going to be good if you choose the right direction! Stay healthy and peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment