Sunday, April 21, 2013

Every rose has its thorn

"Every rose has its thorn."  - Hayi

I think thats very accurate. The thorns are how the rose protect itself. Its like how we protect ourselves from getting hurt. Everyone has their own problems and they have different ways of keep it away from others. But somehow, others end up knowing. I wonder about that all the time. Hmmm... Most they can see through us. I always know how my friends are feeling coz its easy to read them. Maybe cause I know them well... But.Why don't they see me through? I don't know. Maybe. Just maybe. They can't be bothered. Or am I too hard to read? Hope so. I see people around me. How they behave. How their body language is. Their tone of voice. That's how I realize what they are feeling. I may not be able to feel their pain but I can share it with them. You know, every time people ask what super powers I want to possess, I always wanted to be able to feel how people are feeling and share them with me. I want to understand them. Because, I sometimes don't even understand what I'm feel. Its like as if I'm mentally ill. I feel like crying but at the same time i feel like laughing. Its either I'm mentally retarded or just fucked up. Oh Gosh....

Well, you know, I'll do anything for friends right??  Its always friends first for me right? But. What if this time I don't want to give it up? What if its something I want? What if I need it. What if.... Its someone that I like...?

No comments:

Post a Comment