Saturday, August 31, 2013

Disband

sup guise!!
Guess what? We are disband! Well, that was shocking... *sarcasm intended* Hahahahaa!! Anyways, its decided that the crew is disband and I don't really know how to react actually. No,, actually I FEEL GREAT!! I dont have to feel guilty anymore. Honestly, I want to quit the crew coz it is just simply dumb that the crew leader is just simply not really managing it well and it sucks. Plus, I don't get to do the genre that I like. SO what is really the point right? I don't blame him on the disbandment. Its honestly all our fault for not trusting and believing enough. We weren't being a team. Yes, I do sometimes put the blame on him. But its only natural.

"We humans are too mundane and we need to find and put blame on others. But remember, the faults are not in our stars but in ourselves, they are underlined"

Thats what I believe. I don't know about you guise. I feel its better this way. I want to act like we don't know each other anymore and act like we've never met. I think that way, I don't get hurt. 

You fall
You get hurt and you may cry. 
But you got to pick up yourself because no one is ever going to do that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment