Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Long Time No See

Long time no see, long time no see...
In case you all don't know, I'm actually quoting that phrase from this music video. Hehheheheh. No but seriously, long time no see. I've been busy lately alright! And I was actually thinking whether I should close down this website or not because I have not been updating for like what? FOREVER? Hahahaha. But I decided to give it another shot after reading my previous post about not regretting anything. I mean, why not? Give blogging another chance!  But I'm slightly worried because I have practically over a thousand social medias. In case you don't know, you can find me on twitter, instagram, tumblr, pinterest and also Youtube! Yes, I have officially started making youtube videos!! You guys know that I have always been interested in making youtube videos right? Ever since I opened up my first blogging website in 2008?? Anyways, my youtube channel is a collaborated channel with my other two friends. We do challenge, tags and some other random things! Subscribe yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment