Monday, August 25, 2014

So much for "I'll update you all soon.."

Hey there fellow internet people!
I know, I've not been updating. Im sorry okay? I admit that I didn't fulfil my promise. Its not my fault that the lecturers are being asses and not give us a break. Im truing really hard right now!!

Anyways, prior to this post, I was talking about changing my skincare to a new one right? Well, I've changed to the new skincare routine and guess what! It's really super awesome to use it! I swear, its like really good!! Especially for me who have combination skin, it really helps in controlling sebum and at the same time moisturising my skin! All the dry spots that I usually get at my cheeks are all gone. Its really surprising because even with the Etude house's Malgeum emulsion that specifically targets on dry skin couldn't help it.
The area under my eyes sometimes can get a little painful to touch because its really sensitive. By applying essence on that area, it gives a cooling effect that helps in calming down that irritated area.  The set also comes with a serum as said in the previous post. The thing that I really like about the serum is that it is really light and I can always using on hot days. It keeps my face feel moisturised and supple without using so much product.

On a hot day:
Toner > serum > sunscreen > CC Cream

Nightcare:
Toner > Serum > Essence > Eye cream > lotion

Btw, I found my old recordings and covers on my hard disk and decided to share with you all. Lets all laugh at how stupidly brave I sounded.


Hope you all had a good laugh!
See you all soon!

Lets be grateful everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment