Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2015 Half Year Favourites!


Hello there internet friends!

This half year's favourites are mostly Innisfree product! I recently had finished up my Innisfree's green tea line product. This time round, I decided to try out the new orchid line, specifically the gel that was specially made for oily skin!  The packaging came out in the typical innisfree containers.
Personally, i find the smell of this product really nice, the texture is exactly like a gel, rather thick and quite easy to spread on my face. I have been using this for a week now. It's doing exactly what it claims to do; maintain moisture on skin without making it oily! I actually quite amazed by this! I use it at night as well and surprisingly, the next morning, my skin remains moisturised and NOT OILY!! usually my skin will end up being oily  the next after i use my aloe gel but for this it doesn't. The only place that turns oily is my T-zone area which is really common. I am honestly throughly satisfied with this! It amazing how I can already feel the difference on my skin after only using this for a week!





RATING: 5/5

Another product that that helps keep my face moisturised and refreshed is the Jeju Mist! Super in love with this because its super convent to carry around unlike my La Rosay-Porsay Thermal mist which is freaking huge! This Jeju mist has this really refreshing scent to it, almost lemonish smell! It really helps when you are out in such a hot weather and your skin is oily and you need to freshen up. You just have to spray this and you're done! The only thing I don't fancy about this product is the way it sprays. I prefer those compressed canned mist where the droplets comes out really fine. But for this Mist, the droplets comes out more bigger and i have to sometimes pat in the mist.

                            
RATING: 3/5

I have heard the craze about the volcanic clay mask and I obviously just had to get my hands on them! Like finally! Previously, I have been using the Freeman avocado clay mask and it made my skin break out and causes skin irritation. So, for this volcanic clay, i was bit worried about using it. But since the salsesperson told me that it is a natural product and rarely people get skin irritation for it, i decided to try it as well. Its actually quite good! Like not bad! It actually helps makes my skin more smoother. Especially the nose and the chin area, where all my blackheads and pores are! Its not bad. The texture is much thicker than usual clay mask an it has these small bits of things which I don't know what it is but it kind of makes spreading the clay on my skin difficult. In addition, the clay dries up super fast so you need to actually spread the mask fast! I have only used it twice. Theres a small differences but not that MUCH of a difference. I will try use it more and post up the before and after photo of my nose soon!


RATING - NIL

Another product is the no sebum control white powder. Love the fact that its in a super small compartment that comes with a cute white puff! Very convenient but pricy... 10 bucks for this is a little too much. However its efficient and makes my skin stay matt. Just make sure you spread and blend properly! You don't want white patches on your faces right??

RATING - 3/5

Lastly is the sunscreen which I freaking love!! Its a little pricy but I think its worth it. SpF 50 and PA+++! Its not sticky and actually rather good for people with oily skin! 

RATING - 5/5

Thats all I have for the half year favourites! Stay tuned for my end year favourite products! See you all soon! Be grateful as always.

Cheers,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment