Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Good Old Back to School

Hi Internet friends!

Greetings from school. Currently writing this blog post at 8 am in the morning in school. Its really a burden to start school at 9am and having to stay super near to school. I swear on my life that the nearer you are to school, the harder it is to get to school. The bus delays and especially the morning jams, they are ridiculously long and dreadful. Believe me, it takes me freaking 45 minutes just to reach school during a jam and I live 4 bus stops away. Come on, the bus company really have to step pub their game! To those who are actually living far from your current school. Be grateful that you can still alight the bus. In addition to that, the lecturers logic of having us to walk to school is even more absurd. The only thing we could do is just sneer at their stupidity.

Anyways, so the main point of this blog post to actually talk about school. Oh yay, school. Well, I know that many dread to go to school and can't wait to simply graduate and start the "awesome working life and not need to learn and study to prepare themselves for exams. Well, sorry to burst your bubble my friends. Working life is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. I am not even joking. I honestly too did want to graduate and start working, save money, travel, save more money buy an apartment and have kids. But since having gone to internship, OH MY GOD. Working life is so much harder than actually going to school and working part time. The commitments and responsibilities that you have to carry. I'm not so sure if its because of the career option that I'm currently engaging(can't seems to find the right word to use) in right now, which is Early Childhood Educator, it can be so draining for me. Emotionally and physically. Especially when you're working with children that needs special attention and care. However, there are some times where I feel like working can be more full filing. Both of it has it pros and cons; like in the working life, you don't have to worry about exams, not having to understand certain topics and doing your assignments. However, there are things that can also could be classified as an "exam" in work life. For instances, working out communication with your colleagues, satisfying your boss with your work effort and  balancing social life and work life. I think both have each their own attributes that can have positive and negative effect on us. We just have to find which on it is suited for us.

Time is also a factor for us to think about. Although working life may seem to be not fitted for you like how it is for me. Its not because we are less responsible or less talent. Sometimes, some people can take a longer time to adapt and take up more responsibilities than other. It just takes time. 

Well then, this is a freaking long blog post. I didn't expect it to be this long. But anyways, lets just enjoy our school lives while we can! By the way, Im still unsure if I want to join university or go to joint the work force. Urgh, God damn it. 

Cheers,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment