Hey internet friends!
Guess what? I sprained my ankle from falling down the stairs. It was horrid! I swear it was funny. I didn't even realise that I fell down until BAM I was at the floor. It was the funniest shit that happened.
Brain: Eh eh, did you just fell Faizah?
Me: Ya la, I think I just fell.
But thank God for this lovely lady who helped me up and brought me to the nearest chair. Even helped me call my sis! Hopefully I will be able to recover fast enough before my test week!!
Well thats all. Sorry for the super short update. Hopefully I will be able to update this blog more often!!
Cheers
XOXO
Guess what? I sprained my ankle from falling down the stairs. It was horrid! I swear it was funny. I didn't even realise that I fell down until BAM I was at the floor. It was the funniest shit that happened.
Brain: Eh eh, did you just fell Faizah?
Me: Ya la, I think I just fell.
But thank God for this lovely lady who helped me up and brought me to the nearest chair. Even helped me call my sis! Hopefully I will be able to recover fast enough before my test week!!
Well thats all. Sorry for the super short update. Hopefully I will be able to update this blog more often!!
Cheers
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment