Why does it seemed like everyone's leaving. It's like they just go without saying goodbye or even explaining themselves. It's like as if I don't mean a thing to them at all. Am I just a doll for you to use and play around and once you are bored you would throw it one side. Am I that easy to lie to? Is it because I'm naive?? Well, if that's the case.. I guess it's my fault now right??
I know that you were only with us because of the audition and that it only ends there but. If you are just leaving us like this, it's not fair. You know how much it takes me to actually trust you? I have a hard time trusting people and you do this? What fuck is this? I trust you and you do this? Does this means that you don't trust me? Then why in the first place you had to make me feel like as if I'm your friends and stuff. I tried hard to understand you. I tried to not make you feel forced or something and you just... Know what, fuck you.
No comments:
Post a Comment