Friday, May 10, 2013

Touch My Bodehhhh

I know. The title is so fucked up because I have no idea what to write as my title. Since its my most said phrase for this week.... it will be my title name. Hahahahaha!! Nonsense. Sorry. Had too much sugar. So yeah.... I ended up eating too much sugar at one go. 4 packets of ovaltine bits, a pack of mentos and nerdss and a bar of candies. In addition, had a regular pure double chocolate from Coffee Bean and a chocoloate pretzel. Yup! Thats why im so high right now....

Im kinda excited to see MaxStylerZ tomorrow. I is missing them! I need them soon or I will die. Seriously. I'm like just drifting through the week so that i could meet them on Saturdays... I swear I miss them so much. Oh and did I mention that Jude is in our crew? Yay!! Im so happy for him. I've always knew he would be in soon. He got the talent okay! Dont play play! Hahahaahaha! The new choreo for the opening for Fame is just awesome even tho' I keep fucking it up like a boss.... BUT! Yeah!! I can do it! Other than this fabulous shits happening.... Im kinda worried.

 Im worried for Sufy. He seems troubled. I know that its not my place to be such a busybody but... I've seen too much of these things happening. I mean, look around me. My family is all fucked up so I kinda understand him somehow?? I dont know. Its just that I dont want things to happen. Its sad to see this kind of stuff. I hope he's doing fine and stuff... I know he's going through alot and its gonna be a lonely path for him. I understand. In life, shit happens and its all in the process of learning. All the best bro! We'll be your pillar.

Anyways, this reminds me of that again. Fuck la. I shall stop. If not, it wont be right. Right? OMG! Is it wrong for me to like someone who my friend likes too? I met him first! Fuck la. Im gave up anyways... so no point. Lets just live life and give love to other people. Oh gosh. Talking nonsense again...

Im so tired. So sleepy. I want to sleep. I want talk to the waddups but they like all dead in the chat... especially Jude. The fuck you doing.... Urgh.... Im bored. Bored as fuck. Bored like a motherfuccking ass.fuck this shit.

 IM OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment