In each family, there's always the children. It's like how one is the naughty badass, the attention hogger and the perfect one. Well, apparently, I am deemed to be the perfect one.
Everyone always gets shocked that I'm the youngest in my family because I don't act like one. At home, I'm expected to be mature and all grown up. I don't get it. I'm the youngest. Shouldn't I get pampered? Should I get to be showered with loads of love? You know what? Not for me.
I'm always the perfect one that nobody notices. To them, since I'm always doing well, I don't need their attention you see. I always end up just doing my own stuff. One, I'm just tired of getting insulted.
Two, nobody wants to know what I'm doing.
You know the story, my sisters keeper? Well, my life is like that. My oldest sister being Kate. I always have to make sure she is alright and all. And my middle sister being Jesse. The troublemaker of the family. Always getting into fights and stuff. And... There's me, who is plainly, Anna. The perfect little one who is expected to know everything and make sure all is fine.
Well... That's depressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment