Friday, May 24, 2013

It's funny

Its funny how it's always like this.
Its funny how the people around me treat me. No matter who or what they are, its always the same. I tried being the bitch but it never works. I always end up being the nice one. Being the one who is the outcast. Being the one who is people's second choice. I always wanted to say 'Im used to it' but in fact, I never was used to it. It

Its funny how they always thought that I can't lie nor act but in reality, I'm always lying. All day, its the same routine. No matter how annoyed or how depressed I am, I always end up coming to you with a smile. Never a sad face. Its how I work, you see. Early in the morning, I wake up. Put on my smile and start the day without people know how I feel. I hide things. Things that I think are my weakness.

Its funny how I always put up the brave me in front of everyone. You know why? I'm scared of what I might end up to. Its like my shield. Its how I protect myself. Its how I survive. I refuse to let down my guard no matter who you are. I never cry. I wont cry. I always hold back my tears.. Always.

Its funny how I think myself as a wolf. I like wolf. I think I'm like it. Realise that wolfs cry at night. Yeap. For that simple reason. Night is the only time I let myself out. I feel that the darkness make me feel that nobody is there to see me when I cry.

Its funny how people think they know me well when in reality, they dont. Nobody know. No one will.

No comments:

Post a Comment